If you are unable to view this FCA SW event annoucement email click here for viewing in your web browser.
Ferraris For Sale
1992 Serie Speciale 348 TB:
#003 OF 100, S/N# S/N 93191. The Serie Speciale was introduced in December of 1992 at the Los Angeles Auto Show. Production was limited to 100 cars, 33 tb berlinettas and 67 ts targas. This berlinetta is number 003 of the 100 made, S/N 93191.
The USA only Speciales incorporated many performance and aesthetic enhancing features including:
• Connolly covered Kevlar specially designed sport seats.
• The interior door panels are refined with the deletion of pleats.
• An additional re-profiled F-40 type front spoiler for improved aerodynamics.
• Color matched front spoiler, front/rear bumpers/lower side body panels color.
• Unique taillight configuration flush with the body.
• The rear track is 50mm wider for better handling and maneuverability.
• Added stability and traction from Pirelli P “Zero” tires.
• Quicker acceleration due to shorter transmission gear ratios.
• Higher power output from special free flow exhaust system.
• Increased horsepower rating at 312 bhp @ 7200 rpm.
Extensively campaigned in over a dozen IAC/PFA level concours, #003 Speciale has collected a Platinum or 1st place award in every Concours entered including:
• 1st Place “Ferraris of the 1990s”,
2007 Avila Beach Concours, Avila Beach, CA.
• 1st in Class “Premo de Platino”.
2003 Ferrari Club of America, Concorso Italiano, Monterey, CA.
• “Alla Vettura Pronta Il Salone” Award.
Best Prepared 8 Cylinder Ferrari. 2002 FCA International Meet, Los Angeles, CA.
• 1st in Class “Premo de Platino”.
2002 Ferrari Club of America International Meet, Los Angeles, CA.
This is a unique opportunity to acquire an 100% original & correct Speciale with all tools, manuals, documentation and service records:
• Same owner since 1999. Outstanding condition in every respect.
• SS003 has been maintained by Eugino’s Ferrari Service.
• Last major service at 32,291 mi, engine out, water pump, belts, and clutch.
• Current mileage 34,370.
• Fully prepared to enjoy at concours or drives.
• #003 Speciale is in as factory new showroom condition as you will find.
• Offered at $57,000.
• Download PDF brochure.
For additional information please contact:
Walter Meyer, 310) 471-2744, firstname.lastname@example.org, Los Angeles, CA
1998 Ferrari F355:
S/N# ZFFXR48A3W0109622. 2dr Spider, USA model. Swaters Blue, Tan interior (the most photographed and desirable combination) features a 3.5L V8 DOHC 40V 8cyl gas engine. It is equipped with a 6 speed manual transmission. Show quality, as nice as you will find anywhere. Lovingly cared for since new this car has an excellent service history and boasts original condition. Perfect exterior paint, entire passenger compartment including leathers and console as near to new as an F355 can offer. Excellent blue soft top. Car runs and drives like new. 23,000 miles. Fresh P Zeros on modular HRE chrome rim wheels, dramatic yellow calipers. All service up to date, this car needs nothing. Full tools, books, cover, & records. Location: S. Calif. Offered at $65,000. Link to pictures.
Email: KeithL_Esq@hotmail.com or 310) 528-0999.
1997 456 GTA:
Ferrari Models For Sale
Schuco Ferrari Formel 2 (Formula 2) Racing Car:
Ferrari Miscellaneous For Sale
F1 Transmission Reverse Shifter Switch:
308/328 Car Cover:
Ferrari Lusso/275 GTB Body Trim Parts:
Ferrari Literature for Sale
330GTC/330GTS Assembly Data and Repair Instructions
Original 1968 365 GT2+2 Spare Parts Catalogue
Ferrari Market Letter Tech Tips by Dyke Ridgley Volume 1
Email: Tom Brockmiller 949) 716-2395
Join us on upcoming FCA SW events!